Cgov Newsletter May
Our Cgov 2021 Conference is scheduled for 13th – 14th September, on the Gold Coast at the lovely QT. This year’s Conference will include networking opportunities, consultant meetings, product updates, innovation sessions and some exciting customer case studies.
Have you been wondering what our No-Code Toolkit means? Cgov provides Clinicians and Healthcare IT Executives the keys to a cost-effective, configurable way to make Digital Transformation a reality, with our No-Code Toolkit. The Cgov Toolkit enables business users (not developers) to design, implement and support online solutions to digitize and automate workflows for complex HR, Clinical, Quality and Financial processes.
- Replace the use of paper forms, spreadsheets, and single purpose databases with a single integrated Solution. Ensure continuous improvement in process automation and increase the productivity of Clinical Staff.
- Design and implement new Apps for workflow automation using our No-Code Methodology. Working solutions are available for live use in days.
- Cgov Solutions conform to your organisational structure, policies and procedures. Processes may be modified at any time with no programming or software skills needed. Our No-Code approach for integrated solutions ensures you collect data once and use it many times.
- Integrate Cgov workflows with legacy HR, EMR, PAS Finance and Operational systems.
- Prototypes for digital transformation business cases are fast and easy to build; to enable evidence-based requirements for tenders and procurement of new systems.
New Customer News: We are proud to announce Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network in NSW have chosen to use the Cgov IPA Pharmacy Solution, including High Cost Drugs Solution. Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service, Queensland, has also purchased the Cgov IPA Pharmacy Solution. This IPA Solution was developed in Queensland, and local HHS’s have reported savings up to 38% on their hospital formulary budget within the first six months. Automation and saving money – how great is that!!!
Office News: We have updated the Cgov website.Take a peak and let us know what you think! https://cgov.com.au/.