Internship - IT Graduate
Cgov is offering a full time paid internship based in our Toowong, Brisbane Office for an Implementation Consultant. Successful applicants commence as a paid Intern within a structured training program to provide accelerated development to the role of Implementation Consultant. Interns are junior members of a rapidly growing team whose role is to understand customer requirements, then design, develop and deploy Cgov solutions. Implementation Consultants gain experience in a variety of roles as solution analyst, solution developer, trainer and support services provider.
Interns have the opportunity to:
- Design, Develop, Deploy and Support solutions for a range of industry settings;
- Provide product development advice to a global R&D team;
- Assist national sales representatives in the Asia/Pacific region with product knowledge and planning support for new projects.
Intern’s progress will be evaluated after six (6) months for promotion to Implementation Consultant. Evaluation is based on specified KPIs and competencies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen/Permanent Resident
- Eager to commit to the business and undertake travel for client visits
- Seeks to advance their business skills in a small business environment
- Ability to work flexibly both individually and as part of a variety of teams
- Ability to manage tasks systematically without supervision
- Good communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Good presentation skills – to small groups and seminars
- Apply a strategic, methodical approach to solving problems
Preferred – Not Mandatory:
- Business analysis skills for data collection, workflows, business rules, analysis and reporting
- Work experience in software application training, helpdesk, business process analysis
- Experience in developing applications for cloud computing
- Specific knowledge of PHP5 systems and database principles
- Technical competence with XML programing using PHP5