IT Graduate - Junior Implementation Consultant
***Currently Available Through Seek***
What We Do:
Cgov uses a SaaS business automation and content management system. Using proprietary IP we build fixed price, affordable, custom cloud applications for digital transformation and process integration. We offer a library of configured solutions plus a toolkit for building new solutions for local business requirements, using our proprietary codeless development framework which allows for rapid development of custom-built solutions.
Who We Are:
Safe and high-quality patient care requires skilled health care professionals and hence verifying the qualifications and clinical privileges of the health providers is essential to good healthcare management. Ineffective systems and system failures lead to adverse events such as the 2005 Dr Death scandal. As a direct result of this incident, we are proud to be one of the first Credentialing Software solutions on the market. We provide solutions that help health services manage and verify credentials of healthcare providers, thus ensuring quality of service and effective business process management. Since then we have grown our solution library and expanded from Healthcare into the Education Sector. Our close-knit team is made up of over 16 employees throughout our Brisbane and Melbourne offices.
We are looking for a recent (or close to) graduate of Bachelor of IT/Business who is an innovative problem solver looking to expand their knowledge and start their career. The Junior Implementation Consultant is a full-time role in our Melbourne office which will provide you the skills to perform every stage of the product development life cycle.
Your role will require the following:
- Be engaged in all aspects of a client relationship – from gathering user requirements, configuration, training and support management
- Build, implement, and support Cgov solutions
- Work with the project team to ensure the smooth execution of deliverables
- Perform Quality Assurance and create documentation
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Provide training assistance with new customers and installation of new products
- Manage requests for assistance from existing customers through the help desk
- Assist national sales representatives in the Asia/Pacific region with product knowledge and planning support for new projects
- Provide product development advice to a global R&D team
After 6 months, there is the opportunity to be promoted based on specific performance-based milestones.
There are a few things we need from you for this role:
- Be an upcoming or recent graduate from a Bachelor of Business/IT degree or any dual degree with IT
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident
- Have logical reasoning and problem-solving skills to find the most optimal solution for the client
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter willing to seek and accept responsibility
- Eager to commit to the business and undertake interstate and international travel
- Ability to work flexibly both individually and as part of a variety of teams
- Ability to manage tasks systematically without supervision
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Good presentation skills – to small groups and seminars
Start date is negotiable.