Healthcare Enterprise IT Sales Executive
About the Business
Based in Brisbane and still growing after 10 years of successful product innovation, Cgov is a total SaaS and PaaS workflow automation, analytics and integration system.
Cgov offers an in house white label Cloud PaaS, or access to our multi-tenanted Ccloud.com.au platform. Our proprietary codeless development framework facilitates the rapid configuration and deployment of integrated SaaS Solutions. Solutions are configured for local policies and procedures, automating local workflows and delegations; suitable for National or Global deployment.
We also offer the proprietary Cgov Methodology for the design, implementation, integration and support of applications using No Code Application Development.
Our vision for each customer is to implement one system managing both master data, BI and business process automation to:
- Manage digital transformation of all operational, compliance, administrative, HR and finance activities in one system.
- Remove your dependence on spreadsheets, home built databases, and single purpose legacy programs.
- Integrate new cloud based SaaS workflow and business automation integrated with legacy operating systems without incurring additional staff or software costs.
About the Role
We require an experienced Salesperson with Healthcare experience to represent Cgov. You will be a member of the Cgov Executive team responsible for finding new customers for the Cgov No Code Application Development Framework. The role will be expected to work independently and report to the CEO against targets for lead generation, qualification, and closure of Enterprise IT sales. The focus of this role is to sell Cgov Enterprise Solutions within the Healthcare industry.
Your role will require the following:
- Identify the addressable healthcare market and stakeholders for Cgov Enterprise Solutions.
- Research and make initial contact to raise awareness.
- Rapidly identify and follow up leads to book demonstrations.
- Tracking qualified opportunities to sales.
- Maintain current records for all sales activities and provide monthly reports to the CEO.
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunity to re-enter the workforce after a break.
- Part time work with full time OTE opportunities.
- Opportunities to work from home.
- Office location in Toowong.
- Training to learn about Cgov Solutions including access to experienced Consultants to assist with demonstration software and customer demonstrations.
- Small business, entrepreneurial culture.
Skills and Experience
There are a few things we need from you for this role:
- Have at least 5 years with Enterprise IT sales experience.
- At least 3 years experience in Healthcare.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter willing to set and achieve goals.
- Ability to work flexibly both individually and as part of a variety of teams.
- Strong communication skills – for both written and verbal interactions.
- Good presentation skills – to small groups and online.
- Positive, energetic, with a sense of urgency to get things done.
Please apply by submitting your Cover Letter and Resume via Seek.