Healthcare IT Product Sales Manager
About the Business
Cgov is a SaaS business automation and content management system for Healthcare Organisations. We offer a library of curated solutions plus a toolkit for building new solutions.
Our easy to use Applications gain immediate user acceptance and can be installed and implemented without the costs and development lead-time associated with traditional software projects.
Our business case is to implement solutions managing both master data and business process automation to:
- Remove your dependence on spreadsheets, home built databases, and single purpose legacy programs
- Integrate new cloud-based SaaS workflow and business automation integrated with legacy operating systems without incurring additional staff or software costs
About the Role
We require an experienced salesperson with Healthcare experience to represent Cgov. You will be a member of the Cgov Executive team responsible for finding new customers for existing Cgov Solutions. The role will be expected to work independently and report to the CEO against targets for lead generation, qualification, and closure of sales. The focus of this role is to sell existing Cgov Solutions within the Healthcare industry.
Your role will require the following:
- Identify the addressable healthcare market for each Solution.
- Research and make initial contact to raise awareness.
- Rapidly identify and follow up leads to book demonstrations.
- Tracking qualified opportunities to sales.
- Maintain current records for all sales activities and provide monthly reports to the CEO.
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunity to re-enter the workforce after a break.
- Full time work with full time OTE opportunities.
- Opportunities to work from home.
- Office location in Toowong.
- Training to learn about Cgov Solutions including access to experienced Consultants to assist with demonstration software and customer demonstrations.
- Small business, entrepreneurial culture.
Skills and Experience
There are a few things we need from you for this role:
- Have at least 5 years software product sales experience.
- At least 3 years experience in Healthcare.
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter willing to set and achieve goals.
- Ability to work flexibly both individually and as part of a variety of teams.
- Strong communication skills – for both written and verbal interactions.
- Good presentation skills – to small groups and online.
- Positive, energetic, with a sense of urgency to get things done.