Governance Risk and Compliance
The Cgov GRC application is a single product that integrates your processes and workflows for all standard Safety and Quality Case Types including Incidents, Complaints, Risk and Quality Improvement. Additional Case Types, or modules can be added for your local requirements including WHS, Review of Death, Alerts Tracking or Policy and Procedure Management.
- Users who report new cases should spend no more than 2 minutes to report an incident via a smart phone or laptop/PC. The system auto-populates known data about locations, and personnel involved.
- Specialist Process Owners (Quality/Safety Staff) have dedicated Apps to monitor the workflow and manage priorities for their specialist Case Type e.g. client incidents.
- Line Managers (NUM) can view all their assigned tasks and priorities from every Case Type in a single dashboard with reminders for all new and overdue tasks.
- Executive Staff and other Managers can review each Case Type for organisation wide real-time KPI’s, lessons learned, and produce reports for meetings or external agencies such as ACHS.
- Cgov integrates with external Agencies and with local HR and Patient Records Systems.
The solution includes the Cgov capability to customise forms, workflow processes and reports for your local policies and priorities.
ü CgovEngage is a proven “Off the Shelf” solution that meets all functional & technical requirements
ü Guaranteed compliance for all local procedures, delegations, by-laws & regulations
ü Maintain compliance as new standards & regulations emerge over time
ü CgovEngage is ready to install & use immediately
ü End user forms do not require a login or passcode
ü Your local Administrator can use the Cgov Codeless Development Toolkit to maintain & update CgovEngage without incurring additional vendor support cost
ü Unlimited warranty, guaranteed help desk support, free upgrades & new version
NEW Management Console! Allows Executives and Line Managers, to view all quality activity in one place. One inbox lists all new and overdue tasks for all Case Types and all assigned Recommendations and Actions. Managers have access to local registers for work in progress for each Case Type and local reports and KPI’s are displayed for each quality and safety program area.
Configure Cgov to your local requirements! All Cgov Case Types can be configured for the forms, classifications, workflows and reports you need. The System will be adapted to your specific policies, procedures, delegations and quality and safety priorities. You control what happens within each App (Case Type) for each of the primary stages to Notify, Respond and Improve. The system will use your forms and data classifications.
Data Migration! Cgov includes tools for mapping and migrating your existing data to ensure continuity of your incident data against EQUIP or ISO Standards. This also allows for new longitudinal analysis of your data after Cgov is implemented.
Integration with Local Databases State Registers! Cgov Access middleware allows data to be automatically mapped and forwarded to local databases, other Agencies or State-wide Registers. Local Process Owners (Quality Managers) can specify their own data collection standards and Cgov can perform the mapping and submission of data for standardised statistics.
Continuous Improvement and add New Case Types! The Cgov codeless development toolkit ensures that your System is dynamic and can be continuously improved based on feedback and changes in local, state or national regulations. Each Case Type can be updated without affecting the other Case Types. This guarantees you own your data and control your own workflow processes. Cgov also allows you to add new Modules from our Solution Library and integrate them into the system at any time.