No-Code Toolkit for Healthcare
The Cgov No-Code development platform is designed to help non-technical users build software applications without having to use large amounts of coding expertise.
The platform uses a visual user interface to allow layman users to create apps. It is easy create-drag-drop-done. Innovation at your fingertips.
Cgov provides the user training and methodology for our No-Code Toolkit. You create the idea, click, drag, drop, finished. The power of innovation and digital transformation at your fingertips.
It is estimated that the no code development platform market will grow from $3.8 billion in 2017 to $21.2 billion by 2022. Why wait? contact us today.
Cgov No-Code Toolkit Case Study
A large metropolitan health service made an enterprise-wide IT investment in a Tier 1 HR system. During the prolonged, 3-year implementation, it was evident the new HR system was not capable of meeting all the organisations needs and requirements. Any changes to the platform would require additional time, more money, and extra resources. Cgov was invited to help fill the gaps.
Within three months the Cgov Team solved this problem with the No-Code Toolkit for Healthcare. Cgov worked closely with the health service, to extract the workflow trigger data from the HR system, to incorporate this data into a new online process directly addressing the local requirements, and to push the data back into the HR system and maintain it as a source of truth over time. The No-Code Toolkit implemented the missing functionality quickly and easily, to enable a fully functional HR system.
Why use Cgov No-Code Toolkit?
- Rapid deployment and implementation at YOUR fingertips
- Up to 80% faster than traditional IT projects.
- Automation of workflows related to decision making, process tracking, online data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Automation of process steps equals substantial savings in costs, and data integrity
- Embeds quality improvement throughout all workflow and business process activities
- Integration of workflows with legacy HR, EMR, PAS Finance and Operational systems
- Over 350 sites in Australia and New Zealand and cyber security approved
- High levels of acceptance by end users, there is no training required for clinical users
- Cgov nurtures a broad user community so you can collaborate & benchmark.