Medical Workforce Management
Medical Workforce Management (MWM) is a library of complex administrative workflows required for stakeholder groups such as senior medical staff, JMO’s, nurses and midwives, allied health professionals, administrative staff, volunteers and contractor staff. Cgov automates the workflows to enable clear visibility and a coordinated pathway to visualise workforce processes that are specific for different medical workforce groups.
Cgov also integrates boutique HR processes and workflows for different medical workforce groups with legacy systems in HR, Payroll, EMR’s and IT and Operations – so data is streamlined and shared.
Cgov MWM workflows that can be integrated to existing HRIS (Human Resource platforms) are:
- Approval to fill
- Create a vacancy
- Advertising Requests
- Onboarding and orientation
- HR Administration (Leave, Expenses, Travel)
- Staff Grievance and Misconduct Management
- Immunisation and Vaccination Records
- Sabbaticals Approval and Resource planning
- Locum Approval and Contract Management
- Contractor Management
- Staff Medical Records
- Emergency Workforce and Volunteer Management
- Performance Management (PAD or SMPR)
- Training Records Management
BENEFITS OF OUR SOLUTION
- Proven “Off the Shelf” solutions for all functional and technical requirements
- Guaranteed compliance for all local Procedures, Delegations, By-Laws and Regulations. Maintain compliance as new standards and regulations emerge over time.
- Ease and speed of use by the workforce, interface forms do not require dedicated training or log on for access by medical staff.
- Local System Administrators can use the Cgov No-Code Toolkit to maintain and update the Cgov Solution over time without incurring additional vendor support cost.
- Unlimited warranty, guaranteed helpdesk support, free upgrades and new versions
MWM Case Study
A large metropolitan health service made an enterprise-wide IT investment in a Tier 1 HR system. During the prolonged, 3-year implementation, it was evident the new HR system was not capable of meeting all the organisations needs and requirements. Any changes to the platform would require additional time, more money, and extra resources. Cgov was invited to help fill the gaps.
Within three months the Cgov Team solved this problem with the No-Code Toolkit for Healthcare. Cgov worked closely with the health service, to extract the workflow trigger data from the HR system, to incorporate this data into a new online process directly addressing the local requirements, and to push the data back into the HR system and maintain it as a source of truth over time. The No-Code Toolkit implemented the missing functionality quickly and easily, to enable a fully functional HR system.